Saturday, July 20, 2013

#8, PERSONAL STUFF // HAIR UPDATE VIDEO

Hey there!
I got straight bangs now. I was so tired of my old hair and now I'm really happy with my new haircut. I did it myself and it was really easy to do. I also made a little video of how I cut my bangs. It's not really a tutorial, but you'll get the idea :) What do you think of my new hair?


Also, I will update my blog-layout (yes.. again) soon! At the moment, I'm in cooperation with Delilah Duong! She's a really talented illustrator and I just love her artwork. I will write a new blog post soon about her artwork. She drew a sort of portrait of me and I really love it! So check that out soon :)

Here's a little video about my hair update (click on the picture to go to the video)

And here are some photo's..

I never go to the hairdresser, because I don't feel really comfortable there. I always cut my hair by myself.
Am I the only one?

Stay tuned for a new DIY next week!
Here's a little hint: it's about kpop :)

Also, if you haven't joint my giveaway yet, please do!
Click here to go to my giveaway :)

To participate you only have to comment your name and country.

Have a wonderful day,

Elli <3

33 comments:

  1. omg, straight bangs look so good on you!! love it =D and cute video ;)

    http://shesnotjuliet.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look so good, great video! :)
    www.enarastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suits you really really well =) And you did a great job cutting it yourself! I wouldn't dare, but I'm very clumsy =)

    Greetings,
    Nath

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute with bangs! :D love it so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good on you1 I always go the the hairdresser because I'm afraid to mess it up :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks cute it really suits you! x

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bangs suit you so well! :) When I had a full fringe, I looked like a 1o year old and it made my face look terribly round >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thank you! My face is usually round too, but I only cut a small piece of bangs, so now it looks smaller :)

      Delete
  8. Straight bangs look cute on you! :3 I recently cut my bangs straight again, too, haha. xD
    And I also almost always cut my bangs by myself. The rest of my hair is usually cut by my Mum since she was a hair dresser when she was young.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look cute with bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute!


    would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so pretty and your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new look! I once cut my bangs myself and I was so satisfied too!
    Just followed you!

    http://www.theladyfairer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D hihi, I'm glad that I'm not the only one hehe

      Delete
  13. You look so cute with your bangs now!! Love~~ Just followed!

    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhh, selbst geschnitten? krass, ich schneid meine haare auch immer selbst, aber an den pony würd ich mich nie rantrauen. aber es sieht richtig richtig süß aus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely *O* I wish I could get straight bangs, my face would look weird -_-

    Delilah,
    http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahw, a few years ago I also had straight bangs and it looked really stupid, because it made my face look really fat and round.. but now I know how to cut it the right way. I don't cut a full fringe, only a small piece, cz then it will make my face much slimmer!

      Delete
  16. Looks absolutely wonderful on you!! Love it!
    Libby
    xx

    http://thebritishtheory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so pretty with blunt bangs! I've been debating on doing them as well, but I can't get myself to do it! Haha. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. If you want me to check out your blog, please leave a comment here ^^

<3