My name is Khoi, I am seventeen years old and was asked by Elli to make a DIY for her blog. I have helped coding her blog previously and I am very excited to do a DIY for you guys.
And for today I will be showing you how to give your boring phonecase a nice look, like this!
What you'll need:- Several color of nailpolish; you can pick the colors of your liking.
- A phone case; you can easily get a cheap phonecase on Ebay for $2!
As you see this is very doable since you have most of the things at home already!
Let's start, shall we!
1. The first thing you need to do is cover the space you're working on with papers. It'll get quite messy, since you'll be throwing around the nailpolish, so be sure to cover your floor really good. You wouldn't want your floor to get all messed up because of the nailpolish!
2. Pick the colors you want! You can choose as much colors as you want. The colors I used are: Essie's Sexy Divide, OPI's I Have a Herring Problem, Essie's Status Symbol and a regular one from Hema called Diamond!
3. Lay down your phone case and start swishing the colors around and try to hit your phonecase and leave nice trails. Just leave drops of nailpolish here and there and just play with it! There is not really a way to do it so just experiment yourself. :)
5. Just leave your phonecase to dry for about an hour and this is what I got!
And this is my result. I never really wrote tutorials except for Photoshop ones, so I hope you liked it. If you do please let me know and I might make another one. I've had a lot of fun making this. And it only takes about 15 minutes to make! :)
Lots of Love,