Thursday, November 21, 2013

#6 ROOMSPIRATION: COSY LIGHTS + VIDEO (EASY)

Hey there!
Long time no roomspiration post. I'm so excited to show this super easy and cheap DIY with you guys. It's a tree-lightening-decoration and it gives a really cosy and romantic atmosphere to your room or just any other place. I really don't know how to call this thing, but whatever. I always wanted to buy something like this, but everytime I saw one I never liked the design of it, so I came up with this idea. I also filmed the tutorial, so you can choose to watch it or just read the tutorial as usual. Enjoy!



What you'll need:
- Tree branches (nature)
- Lights
- Silver paint
- Ribbon
- A bottle
- Paint brush


Watch the video here:


------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's start!
1. Cover up the table with some old paper or something else. I used my old math papers.


2. Paint the branches silver and then let it dry. If the paint is too sheer, you can add second layer to it.


3. Create a design on your bottle.


4. Wait till everything is dry and then place the tree branches in the bottle.


5. Tie a ribbon around the bottle. Tie it as you usually tie your shoelaces.


6. Add the lights.


7. And now you're done!


Thank you so much for reading. I hope you liked it.
Stay tuned for more!

Have a nice day,

14 comments:

  1. it's so pretty! love it <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo! This is soooo cute! Would totally look very lovely in the room! Why are you so creative!?!?! lol Great job! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a creative idea Elli! I missed your roomspirations~ I just added some lights in my dorm room~ <3

    Thanks for this post!

    Check out my blog~

    Love, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so pretty Elli!! Perfect for the festive season!! BTW. You look so adorable in the video hehe!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!<3
    Gonna try soon!

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love it!
    It´s a perfect cute present for special friend!

    I´ll do it!

    Hope see you soon in my blog:) http://mis360grados.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's such a cute idea! i think it's also super for xmas gifts =D thx for sharing this DIY with us! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, this is a nice idea :D It looks nice and really home-y and comfortable :D
    I wanna make this decoration too ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so perfect for the holilday season! Thanks for sharing :)

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. it really does look special....perfect for Christmas !!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is so awesome! i love all your diy stuff !! would like to nominate you for Liebster Award , please check out the question at http://rainxdropz.blogspot.sg/2013/11/liebster-award-part-2_30.html looking forward to your next diy post !

    ReplyDelete
  12. aahh it looks really pretty! :))

    xo xo, Ly
    City Talk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Very nice blog you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. If you want me to check out your blog, please leave a comment here ^^

<3