Monday, December 9, 2013

#16, PERSONAL STUFF // SAMMYDRESS.COM FAVORITES

Hey there,
I recently found this webshop called ''Sammydress.com'' and they got some really nice stuff over there. It's the cheapest online clothing webshop I've ever seen so far. And btw, I dyed my hair silver lilac! (sorry for my tired face on the picture, but I just quickly needed a front photo)


So let's start off with sammydress.com. I've heard of this webshop the other day, but I actually never browsed their online webshop until today. Sammydress is an online clothing webshop that ships world wide and is the cheapest online shop I've ever seen so far! They mostly sell clothing items, but they also got some other stuff such as beauty & accesories, home stuff, toys etc. Definitely check it out!

I found a few clothing items that really caught my eye. I thought I'd just show them to you to get some more inspiration. Hope you will like it :) (the link to the item is below every picture)

These are my favorite items so far:




What do you think of these items? I might purchase them all. Especially #3, really love the dress! It reminds me a bit of 2NE1, hehe.

I've actually never ordered anything on their website, but I've read some quite good reviews about it. My friend also ordered once on their online store and she was very satisfied, so it's definitely trustworthy!



Thank you always for reading. Stay tuned for more.

Have a nice day,

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Sammydress because they have a lot of inexpensive trendy pieces available. I just really hate that shipping takes AGES. It takes lot of time to process your order which usually other sites would have your order processed in 1-3 days after payment and the ship it.
    But since the prices are so cheap, it puts aside the long wait for orders to arrive to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices! I love that bear hoodie as well<3<3

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hoodie is so cute! I really wanna dye my hair like yours too, but Im scared the bleaching will kill my hair :(. Follow for a follow?

    zxuantan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the white bag omg so cool *_*

    www.anrious.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sammydress! It has such cute clothes, and for such good prices. I haven't had the chance to buy from them personally, but I definitely think I might give it a go after the holiday season. :)

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair, it looks gorgeous~

    LIVE.IN.LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so do love the Poker pattern Sweatshirt!!! :D

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absoluetely love your new hair color <3 Please show more pictures of it soon. :)
    And I've also been browsing through the online store of Sammydress recently, heheh. You picked some lovely items!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your silver lilac hair looks very nice~! :)

    - jellster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nike air max 2015 pas cher au-dessus d'une certaine banque quelques Seal petits nike air max 2015 pas cher caractères briller nike air max 2015 pas cher dans la lumière du soleil. nike air max 2015 pas cher Zoubian devrait, http://www.airmax2015factory.fr mais ne savent pas comment voler sur beaucoup plus que la lumière pas cher, cracher du sang plus que la lumière pas cher. pas cher a sorti une carte, Qui a lancé son pied, une centaine de dollars. pas cher, vous voulez faire.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. If you want me to check out your blog, please leave a comment here ^^

<3