- Transfer Paper (Search at your local shops)
- Clothing Iron
If the shirt fits you, skip this step. If not, read the steps or follow the pictures.
1. Put your shirt on and look where you want to cut. Now put the shirt on the floor and start cutting the sleeves. Start at the top.
2. Repeat on the other side.
3. Now it should look something like this:
4. Now search a picture or whatever you like on the internet. This is going to be on your shirt. If you're done, place all the pictures in a word-document. DO NOT FORGET TO MIRROR THE PICTURES, ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT WORDS IN IT. This is extremely important, because if you don't do this step you'll end up with reverse words.
5. Go to your printer and put the transfer paper in to the printer. Click on Print.
6. Go to your ironing board and put your shirt on it. Don't forget to put a card board or something else like that inside the shirt. This ensures that the picture won't stick to the back of your shirt. Also when you put the picture on the shirt, place a towel over it, so it won't burn. Now start ironing about 1 minute.
7. Let it cool down, wait about 40 seconds. Remove the paper. If the picture isn't setted, re-ironing.
8. And you're basically done!
I hope you enjoyed it.
Follow me if you want to see more DIY's!