Today I will show you how to make this really easy distressed/ripped boyfriend jeans. All you need is some pair of jeans, a pair of scissors and a tweezer. Let's get into it.
What you'll need:
- A pair of boyfriend jeans (or loose jeans)
You can follow the instructions of the video here below or continue reading the
1. Lay down the jeans and start making straight cuts in the jeans. Make sure not cut near the crotch area, otherwise it will look a little bit weird. For a preciser cut, turn the jeans inside out and follow the lines of the jeans. To cut the jeans easily take your thumb and indexfinger and place them on the jeans, then grab a little piece and pull it. After that take your scissors and make a little cut over there, then place your scissors between the gap and now you can cut the jeans easily open.
2. Now that you've got the gaps in your jeans it's time to pull out the lines. Take your tweezer and pull the lines out of the jeans. Make sure not to rip the lines. It doesn't have to be perfect though. Repeat the same process till you pulled most of the lines out.
3. You can also distress a little bit on the top of the jeans, underneath the pockets.
4. When you're done it should look something like this.
5. The last step to finish the jeans is to throw them in the washingmachine. This will make the jeans look more distressed and complete. The lines will be thicker and it will look much better than before. Then it's done!
Thank you for reading. I hope you liked it.
Stay tuned for a roomspiration post soon :)
Have a nice day,