Monday, July 14, 2014

#23 DIY, HOW TO MAKE A FLOWER CROWN

Hi guys!
Welcome back to my blog. As you can see by the title and photo I have a new DIY for you! Today I will show you how I made this super easy flower crown. Keep reading if you're interested!



What you'll need:
- Artificial flowers
- A wire
- Scissors or pliers
~
- Glue gun (optional)


Let's start.
1. Form the base of the flower crown by wrapping the wire around your head. Make sure that it its not too tight, because the stem of the flowers will go inside and that will make the crown even more tight. So make sure to keep some space left for that.


2. Unwrap the flowers and cut half of the stem of the flower.


3. Wrap the stem of the flower around the wire like on the picture. Then repeat the same process till your wire is full.


4. And now you're basically done. You can also fill in the empty spaces with some little flowers by glueing them with the glue gun. This is step optional.


5. And now you're done!

Excuse my face. I don't have many photo's of me wearing a flower crown (I posted this one on my instagram a couple months ago, click here to see it!).

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked this quick DIY.

Note: This was supposed to be a video tutorial, but it didn't turn out how I wanted to be. As you can see on the last two photo, these are some footage from the actual video. The video was supposed to be a short story mixed with a tutorial, but I never really finished it. I've been stuck for already 4 months and I also didn't want to delete this tutorial so I thought let's just post it like this. That's also why I don't have many photo's of the finished product, but whatever. I'm still alive though, i'm slowely getting back to the internet world now!! I hope you understand it :)

Anyway, thank you for all the love and support! Stay tuned for more tutorials and personal stuff, because I will keep posting no matter what ^^

17 comments:

  1. you look so pretty!
    love the flower crow!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, such a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you look so good with that pretty crown. I will try to make it too.
    Thank you for this tutorial !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love your last photo!!
    It looks really really pretty~
    thx for the tutorial elli :D
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Krystal F(x) Red Light Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful idea... and a very easy to follow Tutorial! :)

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty!! I did a flower crown tutorial before~ But definitely mine was way more difficult then yours >.< You look beautiful!

    Love, Aimee
    My Blog | Recent Blog Post - f(x) Red Light Luna Inspired Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower crown looks so lovely on you~ I'd love to try this DIY out :)
    BTW I just followed you <3 Maybe you could check out my blog when you have spare time? <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi pretty:)maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    shootingdiamond.blogspot.com
    kiss <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and its so amazing and cute! ✿

    followed via gfc :)

    from Holly │Flower Crowns and Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg that photography in the first and last photos is on point. Seriously, gallery worthy hahah, im in love!

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! ❤
    Maybe we can follow to each other? Let me know. :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so wonderful, I love your pictures!!

    Xoxo & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog design. It's so beautiful <3
    rock-your-life22 blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. goedkope nike air max kopen voor het redden van mij, maar kom goedkopen nike air max 90 dan naar me goed nadat ik in de problemen. goedkope nike air max kopen Dank je wel, beetje goedkopen nike air max 90 goedkoop, zou ik het geld, alleen maar om me te vertellen te zijn van belang, ik kan het gewoon niet bloed verkopen op de ah. De goedkope nike air max kopen man goedkope nike air max kopen veegde zijn tranen en zei modderige beetje goedkoop, ik dank u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. If you want me to check out your blog, please leave a comment here ^^

<3